Senin, 04 Juli 2011

if it is better....

I'am a creature of the most vulnerable, given a little trials of life and then complain .. please forgive me GOD
if the patient is better for me then please give me more patience.....
 
hold true if it is more justifiable for me then please me survive.....
 
if complain it's better for me then please keep my mouth is and remind me that I always complain to my GOD
 
if it gone more for me then please show me the path and right direction to set foot on the road this venerable Lord

if life is better for me then I turn it on in the hearts of my GOD, give me strength to live a better life and the latter if it is more noble death for me then please turn off I took my life with Khusnul Khotimah ... ~Amiin~



*Negeri Terindah Negeri Khayalku

1 komentar:

  1. the better is when you give your heart a chance...
    a chance to breathe more...
    a chance to relieve pain...
    a chance to like and be liked...
    a chance to love and be loved...
    because i believe the Khusnul Khotimah
    can only be reached when you give your heart a chance...
    Yes it is better...

    BalasHapus