Minggu, 26 Juni 2011

Thanks My Love...

Thank's my love ...
I finally heard your voice ... my heart and soul so calm, as if the distance does not mean that !!
I guess I'm in love now .. I'am weak if you don't hear his voice...
my eyes are blind, the blind man by the love that I have not met..
I've known him even longer can be counted by fingers 
maybe I'm crazy .. too quick to make decisions
but this is what I feel in your heart I can't lie to the feeling that came with the sudden
I hope you feel the same way my love....
I'll always pray to God if one day we met .. see for yourself at the right time despite the late
I want both of us love story ends with a story that happily ever after ...
happy ending story...
I hope my Lord hear my heart tonight   
~Amiiin~



*Negeri Terindah Negeri Khayalku

2 komentar:

  1. The God Almighty creates human with their own stories to live on... may your stories and mine collide in a line till the end of time..

    YOU'RE WELCOME MY DEAR...

    BalasHapus
  2. like this !!! thanks for your comment.... ^_^

    BalasHapus