Minggu, 26 Juni 2011

My Love like a beautiful bird....

Something I could't understand....
love has sent for me and I follow where the direction of love, although I know that a sharp spear hidden in it at anytime will pierce my heart .. 
love has meaning for me even though I never knew him before .. a soul so brave gamble ...  
I also know the story is full of sharp thorns in every way,
I never thought that love comes from long familiarity and a diligent approach, love is the suitability of the soul and if it never existed then love will never be created in a matter of years, even centuries .
...
I only knew a few days but I felt his soul to say yes to me .. I have found love and my love like a beautiful bird who hopes to be captured but refused to be hurt, although I must always be prepared if this love does not reach its destination, I'll release self and my soul let your hearts expand your wings and fly back into the wild again to find true love .....
and I'll keep you smiling and always saying '' I'm also happy for you " 
I just want to love you with simple to follow what God wants.....



*Negeri Terindah Negeri Khayalku

2 komentar:

  1. if you are the bird ill be the hunter....
    ill catch you with my bare hand gently ...
    ill put you in a golden cage inside my heart...
    so we both could live happily ever after....

    BalasHapus
  2. like that...thanks for your comment....^_^

    BalasHapus