Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

These are my notes....

Missed again .. again ... again ...and again
I have not felt this, really miss him .. I met someone who has not ..
feeling that I might not want before ... weird ...
two bodies, two souls are different but one heart ...
I do not know who he really is .. as if I closed my eyes as if he didn't want to know who he is
now I'm selfish I just wanted to feel him heart, I don't care who he is .. I know he's a good person, that's it!
For too long my soul is not as warm as this, to feel happy when I heard his voice, calm the body, soul and heart
God works with all its mystery, can't guess what God wants.
if God gave him to me, would I want to follow what my Lord!
I will keep this heart for him, as God keep me at any time.
Could I ask my Lord? What You're given this is a trial for me? please answer as soon as my Lord....
if he is the best for me please give me the ease and bring him to me as soon as possible but if he is not the best for me please keep him away from me ....
because I don't want and could not be hurt again if
I also don't want to hurt him because I
if I may ask my God to thee, thou must give the toughest trials of my life but don't you give it to him ordeal .. because I didn't want him to suffer like me ..
You're acquainted with who I'am my Lord, for it gave the good from the best to him .. I just simply follow Your way Lord.....


*Negeri Terindah Negeri Khayalku

4 komentar:

  1. Sesungguhnya aku malu...
    malu pada diriku yang tak berdaya...
    berdaya untuk berdua...
    berdua bersamamu...
    bersamamu meraih kebahagiaan...
    kebahagiaan untuk selamanya...
    Ya Tuhan berdayakanlah aku untuk berdua bersamanya meraih kebahagian untuk selamanya...

    BalasHapus
  2. Amiiiin kang....if according to God way is best then we'll always be together...stay on the path of God.... ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. eheemmm...
    prikiriiiiwwww...
    suiitt suiittt.. :*

    BalasHapus